OUTREACH SEMINAR ON HEALTHY BREEDING, SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 23RD, 10AM-5PMOutreach Seminar registration ONLY - Click here
Registration to main program and Outreach Seminar - Click here
It is with great pleasure WSAVA & DSAVA invites dog and cat breeders as well as veterinarians to a seminar on healthy breeding.
As veterinarians from all over the world meet in Copenhagen at the 42nd World Small Animal Veterinary Association Congress and 23rd FECAVA Eurocongress this is a great opportunity for sharing knowledge and latest research with the people who on an everyday basis are working with creating healthy family pets: The dog and cat breeders.
The program will include:
- Healthy breeding: The human factor
- The aspect of population size in healthy breeding
- Genetics and DNA
- Longevity and diseases in cats -Purebred vs domestic
- 10 most common hereditary diseases in dogs
- 3 hot topics in cat breeding
- Extreme conformation and the influence on health
- Panel discussion: What will the future bring? Trends in breeding and disease prevention
- Peter Sandøe
- Dan O'Neil
- Leslie Lyons
- Jerold Bell
- Brenda Bonnett
- Henriette Marqvorsen
The University of Copenhagen, Faculty of Science, A 2-70.03 & A 2-70.04 Bülowsvej 17, 1870 Frederiksberg C.
30 € including lunch, coffee and proceedings.