ALL SPONSORSHIP WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED, ACCORDING TO LEVEL OF SUPPORT, AS FOLLOWS:
- Sponsor's logo on the 42nd WSAVA/FECAVA Congress (2017) website
- Acknowledgment on Sponsors' Board on-site
- Acknowledgment on the List of Sponsors in the Final Program
|SCIENTIFIC STREAM (Full day or Half day)|
A Scientific Stream is a series of sessions that take place under one topic. WSAVA/FECAVA 2017 offers companies to link their name to one (or multiple) streams during the world congress.
- Company logo on congress timetable (on top of the relevant stream)
- Acknowledgement with company logo on display in the hall (slide at beginning of sessions)
Industry sponsored symposium up to 60 minutes. Program subject to the approval of the Congress Scientific Committee
- This includes: hall rental, standard audio/visual equipment & display table
- Permission to use the phrase: "Official Supported Symposium of the WSAVA/FECAVA 2017"
- Sponsored Symposium Program will be included in a designated industry section of the Final Program (subject to receipt by publishing deadline)
- Supporters will be acknowledged in a designated section of the Program
- Time Slots: allocated on a "first come, first served" basis
The supporting company, in addition to the support fee, must cover all speakers' expenses, including registration fees, accommodation and travel expenses. This also applies in the case where the Sponsored Symposium speakers have already been invited by the Congress. In this case, the company will support the amount of nights as per congress policy.
The ability to attend all congresses, or alternatively, all congress sessions, is virtually impossible for the busy medical professional. Therefore there is a growing need to share knowledge and learning opportunities beyond the dates of the actual event and high-quality webcasting helps meet this substantial educational need. Materials are saved locally, but at the same time, can be distributed over the web to viewers around the world via a robust cloud server. Viewers can access the broadcasts using PCs, tablets or smartphones live (as streamed video) or later, on-demand as a webcast.
Kenes offers two types of webcasting options*:
- Video includes a video screen of the speaker/presenter during the session, PowerPoint slides (in sync with the speaker), and audio
- Digital Imaging includes PowerPoint slides with audio
- Support will be recognized on the home screen with ˝Supported by... ˝ and a company logo only
- Webcasting will be hosted on the WSAVA/FECAVA website. Webcasting can be a great addition to your stream sponsorship, or you can choose a scientific existing session and sponsor the webcast. Session will be available for a very wide audience after the congress.
|MOBILE APPLICATION - RESERVED|
The Congress App engages attendees with personalized planning tools and real-time event updates. The App transforms smartphones, tablets and laptops into a tool for active meeting participation, making it easy for participants to access meeting information they need and to connect with speakers and colleagues. The App includes the scientific program, abstracts, speaker info, participant lists, rating/voting system for sessions/speakers and a personalized scheduler and is easily downloadable from the App Store and Google Play.
Congress App support includes:
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the splash/pop-up screen of the app: "Sponsored by: company name/logo
- Signage on site with App QR code and "Sponsored by : company name/logo
- 2 push notifications are included in the sponsorship package
- Support will be recognised with signage at the entrance to the Poster area with ˝Supported by...˝ and a company logo
Meet with attendees and key decision makers to share your new research outcomes, discuss your clinical protocols, and conduct product demonstrations of your new products and services. Product Theatre sessions are 20 minutes in length and will be held in a designated area(s) in the exhibit hall, which is set up in theater style for 50 attendees. No other sessions of the scientific program will run in parallel but may run concurrent with other sponsors.
These sessions deliver a platform to gather and discuss issues on veterinarian education, specific products and therapeutic areas
Located in the Exhibit hall, Product Theatre provides an opportunity to:
- Highlight and demonstrate new and existing products
- Provide up-to-date research findings
- Give product details in-depth
- Demonstrate products
- Distribute branded materials
|BRANDED SEATS |
The branded Seating Cubes are sturdy, trendy, cool, classic, cheerful, creative, stylish and informal. This multipurpose cardboard stool can be customized to match whatever theme you have chosen for the event.
- Opportunity to use the branded seats in your Product Theatre session
- Opportunity to customize the seating cubes
- 50+ branded seats will be produced
- Location of seating cubes onsite to be coordinated with Secretariat
|THEME NIGHT/DANISH PARTY - RESERVED|
Opportunity to support the local theme night and enjoy great visibility! Exclusive Sponsorship.
- Sponsor's logo on sign at the entrance to the Theme Night
- Sponsor's logo on the invitations
- Sponsor will have the opportunity to distribute giveaways and branded items
- 10 complimentary invitations to the Theme Night
|WELCOME RECEPTION / NETWORKING EVENT|
|Supporter will have the opportunity to promote itself through a networking reception in the Exhibition Area, on the first evening, to which all registered attendees are invited. |
- Supporter's logo on sign at the entrance to the Welcome Reception
- Opportunity to provide items bearing company logo for use at the event
|NEW PRODUCT GALLERY|
The New Product Gallery allows you as a company to introduce your exciting new product to the WSAVA/FECAVA audience!
- The gallery will contain max 15 new products and will be placed at a prominent location within the congress venue.
|There will be an Internet Area, within the Exhibition Hall, equipped with workstations where attendees may check e-mails. Your company’s logo will be prominently displayed. This is an exclusive sponsorship item.|
- Signage near the area with "Sponsored by..." and a company logo
- Opportunity to display company logo on screen background, screen saver
- Opportunity to brand area with your own carpet
- Opportunity to provide branded paper, mousepads
- Opportunity to distribute branded items
|SOCIAL MEDIA / TWITTER WALL|
|The Social Media Wall is an exciting and modern item which encourages delegates to post messages related to WSAVA/FECAVA 2017. This item provides you great exposure!|
The on-site social media specialist will moderate the interactions to ensure that only appropriate and Congress related interactions are shared on the main screen.
- A large screen will appear in a main area of the convention center (or in WSAVA/FECAVA booth) showing all social media interactions that include the Congress hashtag #WSAVAFECAVA2017
- Your company logo will be placed on the social media wall
|Fast Charge Technology: Featuring exclusive fast charge technology for 14 devices, with the latest charging standards and utilize integrated circuitry to ensure your phone or tablet are never overcharged. We keep you always charged and always ready.|
Fully Customizable: Place your company name and logo/movies on the LCD screen which is attached to the charging station. It’s a great way to leave a lasting impression on the congress delegates.
Works with All Mobile Devices: Compatible with everything from the Apple iPhone and Android to Amazon Kindle and Blackberry.
- Opportunity to brand the Charging Kiosk with your company name and logo
- Opportunity to place the Charging Kiosk near your booth
- Opportunity to brand access cards (additional costs)
|HOTEL ROOM KEYS - RESERVED|
|||This high visibility item ensures that all participants staying at the designated hotels will see your branding.|
- Your company logo will be displayed on the room keys of official WSAVA/FECAVA 2017 hotel(s).
- This is an exclusive sponsorship item.
|HOTEL ROOM DROPS|
|When participants return to their hotel rooms during breaks or at the end of the day, your company can welcome them in the room in the form of a room drop. |
These high visibility pieces ensure that each participant sees your message and provides a creative way to invite people to visit your booth or sponsored stream. -Purely promotional items are also allowed.
(flyer to be provided by company)
|CONGRESS NOTEPADS & PENS|
The sponsoring company will provide Notepads and Pens
* This item must be approved by Kenes International as well as the Congress' Organizing Committee prior to production.
- Notepads & Pens will bear the WSAVA/FECAVA logo and the Supporter’s company logo and will be distributed in the participants’ Congress bags.
|LUNCH BREAK |
Sponsoring the lunch break gives your company great visibility!
- Opportunity to display 2 signs near buffets during lunch break (signs to be produced by company)
- Acknowledgement with company logo on all buffet tables
- Opportunity to provide items bearing company logo for use during the supported lunch (napkins etc)
|Coffee will be served during breaks in the exhibition area. |
- Opportunity to display 1 sign near buffets during breaks (sign to be produced by company)
- Acknowledgement with company logo on all buffet tables
- Opportunity to provide items bearing company logo for use during the supported break (napkins etc)
Sponsors will be given the opportunity to display the company logo on water dispensers in the Congress venue.
- Sponsor's logo will be placed on dispensers
|SPEAKERS’ READY ROOM|
Facilities will be available at the Congress Centre for speakers and abstract presenters to review their presentations.
- The Sponsor’s name/or company logo will appear on a sign near the room
- Opportunity to display Supporter’s logo on screensavers at each workstation
- Opportunity to provide branded paper, mousepads
- Opportunity to distribute branded items / promotional gifts
|VENUE SCREENS |
|In the Bella Center - Convention Center there are several digital screens, directing delegates to the designated areas in the venue. Your company logo can be on display at these screens as well. This is a great way to stay on top of mind!|
- Opportunity to provide an advert OR promotional clip which will be screened in a loop
|CONGRESS ENTRANCE: REVOLVING DOOR - RESERVED|
|Opportunity to brand panels of the Congress Venue entrance. There are 8 panels.|
|There are many branding opportunities in the venue:|
*banners to be provided by company
- BANNERS in the venue (placed on the bridge in the Eposters area)
- BANNERS in the exhibition area
|OUTSIDE VENUE BRANDING|
|There are many branding opportunities:|
- Footsteps from the metro to the venue
- Lead screen to welcome participants (in a loop)
The World Map is a unique touchscreen map of a 2D atlas providing viewers with extra info/data on conference participants from around the globe. The map is an interactive experience for participants to connect based on their geographical origins. The touchscreen display can be placed in a central location at the conference venue and serves as an information and communications tool, ideal for enhancing participant networking.
- Support will be recognized on a separate printed sign/rollup located beside the World Map screen, with ˝Supported by... ˝ and a company logo only
|HOSPITALITY SUITES/MEETING ROOMS|
An opportunity to hire a room at the venue that will be used as a Corporate Suite. The supporting company will be able to host and entertain its guests throughout the event. Companies will have the option to order catering and AV at an additional cost.
- Opportunity to brand the corporate suite
|Full inside page (or halg page) color advertisement in the Final Program.|
The Final Program will contain the timetable, information about the scientific Program and other useful information. It will be distributed to all registered participants in the Conference bags.
Inclusion of one-page promotional material in the participants' Conference bags.
Material should be provided by the Supporter and approved by WSAVA/FECAVA.
|PROMOTIONAL MAILSHOT - EXCLUSIVE OR JOINT|
|Gain additional exposure for your sponsored stream, company or exhibition booth by sending out a Mail Blast to the preregistered delegates who have agreed to disclose their details at a date and time coordinated with the Congress Organizer. |
- Exclusive: Mail blast will be exclusive for the supporting company. The designed mail blast (html format with Kenes design requirements) and the preferred "Subject" to be provided by the Supporter and subject to receipt by 6 weeks prior to the Congress. "From" field will be WSAVA/FECAVA 2017.
- Joint: Mail blast will list all supporting companies according to the support level. Each company will have a section of approximately 150 words. Design will be provided by Organiser.
* In the case where the supporter cannot provide a compliant HTML file, they may provide an image and it will be coded to HTML for an additional charge of € 250. Content received after the deadline may be processed for an additional fee of € 500.
|APP PUSH NOTIFICATION|
*(Only available for companies that sponsor a stream or Product Theatre)
- 1 "push notification" sent to all participants** onsite through the mobile app - to be coordinated with Congress Organizer.
**(sent only to participants who download the app and accept to receive notifications)
NOTES: *All pictures are illustrations only.
* Danish TAX/VAT is currently 25% (subject to change)
All taxes are the responsibility of the company and will be added to the prices quoted above, when applicable.